Monday, March 2, 2009

Mangkuk.


Thread ni bukan pasal aku nak jual mangkuk ke, aku nak pakai mangkuk taruk meggi ke atau nak baling mangkuk kat orang. Thread ini berkenaan tentang kecuaian aku semasa aku balik dari kelas lecture Dr. Shabiul Islam. One of my favorite lecturer.

The story begins when Aqil and Isa leave me and drove away to the class Dr. Shabiul and that time, i was sleeping in my room and they thought i never gonna come to the class. But actually i already woke up but lazily laid down up my bed. Aku tak sempat nak soh diorang tunggu aku siap sat.

So, i got no choice. I washed my face and quickly grab my laptop's bag since my shoulder bag left inside Aqil's car. Damn sucks. But, aku mintak si Isa tolong bawakkan beg aku tu masuk dalam kelas. Kalo ikutkan hati, memang aku takan gi kelas, but we, (students) has just get warned for not taking easily in Chapter 2, Pipelining, taught by him coz this chapter is the toughest chapter in whole chapters. So really, i got no choice and need to make myself haste to the class.

The class started at 4 in the evening and ended after 45 minutes later. After the class, i took my time to settle up my ordered textbook from the chinese guy and made a payment. Just right after that, we (Aqil, Isa and Bambing) we got out from the class and walked ahead to the CIMB ATM machine to draw some money. Seriously, i never remember and realized that i am supposedly carrying two of my bags and just got away to my car with my black shoulder bag. How careless i am letting my laptop's bag inside the class.

I started to realize when i couldn't find my bag inside my room after bathing at 10:45 PM. Dah puas aku pikir mane aku taruk. I also searched inside my car but futile. Pastu baru aku teringat bag aku kat dalam kelas BR1022. Adoi.

Without wasting time, i snatched my car key right away and drove to that room. Thank god i found my bag. Aku bukan nye ape, dalam bag tu tade laptop pon, tapi aku risaukan nota aku yang baru print minggu lepas. Cane aku nak study time aku free during class break nanti? Or cane kalo petang2 nanti orang len men bola aku nak study? Adoi~

No comments: