Monday, March 16, 2009

Knowing my own blood.

This rare picture was taken in the late 60s as my uncle has found this picture inside his old picture album. And after all, this is my mother bloodline and what reside in this picture is my mom's siblings and right at the center is my past grandmother, Esah.

At the first time this picture was revealed to all the related family members, they was so shocked and so excited to recall back their own sweet memories with this picture. It is because they thought the picture has been damaged or disappeared. In a mean while, my nephews and cousins try to look at their own mother or father while they was young at that time.

So which is actually my mom inside the picture? Some of my cousins said, she's look alike me. But still, i have no idea which one is it and i couldn't found one. U allz have any idea? Haha.


Here's the answer. She is just right in front of my grandmother and holds a cat. Aku tak rase pon muke mak aku time mude2 macam aku. Tapi tang rambut same kot. Haha.

So basically, standing from the left, Uncle Udin (paling garang), Cik Pah (mulut paling laser pok pek pok pek je kejenye), Cik Manja (paling manje), Cik Eton (paling pemurah dan baik hati), Cik Nap (paling bizi dengan kerjayanye), ???.

And kat bawah pulak, ???, Nenek aku (aku tak sempat hidup dengan beliau), Cik Tini (paling kecik) and the last sekali, mak aku (paling bersukan (sporting), paling baik, paling ngade2, paling pemurah, paling bagi susu bile aku nangeh, paling rotan aku bile tak hafal sifir dan paling best sekali kat dalam dunia). 2nd best, Shabiul. Haha.

No comments: